Mathura Vrindavan Tour Packages by Duracab
The most economical and inexpensive approach to getting closer to your Gods is with a Mathura Vrindavan tour package. Along with staying in top-notch hotels, Duracabs offers Vrindavan & Mathura Tours that include visits to many local temples. At the same time, Duracabs offers a range of trip packages that may be customised to your needs and tastes. Even huge groups of individuals can use our bus services for such trips.
If you plan to visit the temples in Mathura and Vrindavan from Delhi, do let us know so that we provide the best Delhi to Mathura one-way cab service possible to you. Our Mathura tours can be tailored to your own specific needs. Mathura tour Packages will assist you in planning your vacation if you wish to stay within your budget. On this page, you can find our top Vrindavan tours as well as other deals.
Things to do in Mathura Vrindavan tour Packages From Delhi by Car
Lord Krishna's birthplace in Hinduism is Mathura, so, it is also home to the Krishna Janmasthan Temple Complex, where janmasthan means birthplace. It is one of the Sapta Puris, a collection of a group of seven holy cities in Hinduism. On the site of Krishna's birthplace, the Kesava Deo Temple was built in antiquity (an underground prison). The Surasena empire, which was ruled by Krishna's maternal uncle Kansa, had Mathura as its capital. Mathura lavishly and with great grandeur celebrates Janmashtami each year.
In addition to seeing and exploring temples, Mathura offers a variety of activities. Rarely are visitors from around the nation and across the world exposed to such activities that offer a wonderful experience and bring in serenity and calm. Let's look at each activity, in turn, to discover what you may do on the Mathura Vrindavan tour on your upcoming visit.
Kusum Sarovar - Take A Dip In Holy Waters And Kans Quila - You can experience a part of the Mahabharata
Kesi Ghat - You can enjoy and indulge in Photography
Govardhan Hill - Enjoy the Festival and experience the fun
Shopping - Get and live the experience
Bhubaneshwar temple - See Patal Devi Cave Dolphin World Water Park - have an adventure-filled day
Dolphin World Water Park - have an adventure-filled day
Vaishno Devi Dham - Have a Relaxing Stay.
Best Places to Visit in Mathura and Vrindavan
Road trips are loved by all so we do our best to make sure your trip becomes best and memorable. Outstation cars are most preferred as in this car you will be provided by chauffeur. You will also get a detailed guide to explore your destination like a local.Two flavours of outstation car rentals are provided by Duracabs:
1. Prem Mandir :- is a stunning and well-known temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. Many people visit the temple because of its beautiful wall paintings and murals. Prem Mandir becomes stunning and mesmerizes the visitors at night when the entire temple is illuminated by vibrant lights. It is a well-known charitable trust that is not for profit and is managed by the Jagat Guru Kripalu Parishad. This trust disperses spiritual guidance to others.
2. Shree Krishna Janmasthan In Mathura :- In the neighbourhood, Shree Krishna Janmasthan is known as Janam Bhumi. According to legend, this is the precise location of Lord Krishna's birth. You will witness its true beauty when you visit at the time of the festival of Janmashtami or it can be explored during Holi, either way, it will be an experience to take away with you.
3. The Shree Krishna Balram Temple in Vrindavan :-
Tourists love visiting the ISCKON Temple for its mesmerizing beauty, grandeur and spiritual strength. The locals often refer to this temple as Sri Krishna Balram Mandir. Vrindavan is the place where ISKCON is situated. Many followers come here to offer prayers to Lord Krishna and Balram.
On the Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg Road in Vrindavan are Shree Krishna and Balram Mandir. You are urged to visit this temple before 8 pm because it closes at about that time.
4. The Shree Bhuvneshwar Mahadev Temple :- One of the most visited temples in Mathura is the Shree Bhuvneshwar Mahadev Temple. It is Lord Mahadev's temple. According to legend, Mata Sati performed some rituals in this location, making it one of the most potent Shaktipeeth.
5. Kusum Sarovar, Mathura :- One of Radha Rani's favourite spots, Kusum Sarovar, is an alluring sight to the eyes. The stunning Sarovar is well-known for its scenic beauty. The Kusum Sarovar was constructed in the past and features stairs that extend into the pond to a certain point. In between Govardhan and Radha Kund is this lovely Sarovar.- One of the most visited temples in Mathura is the Shree Bhuvneshwar Mahadev Temple. It is Lord Mahadev's temple. According to legend, Mata Sati performed some rituals in this location, making it one of the most potent Shaktipeeth.
24 * 7 Support
You just need to sit back and relax. Once you book Duracabs you just need to relax on your journey.
Duracabs provides door-to-door pickup and drop. You will be picked up and dropped at your preferred location with no extra charges.
Low Fixed Prices
The chauffeurs that Duracabs provides are experts and experienced. Your drivers will guide you to the best spots possible.
Duracabs provides flexible payment options. You can choose the mode of payment you want once the trip is complete. Duracabs charged no Cancellation Fees. We understand that plans can get changed at the very last minute.
|Cab/Taxi||Amount in Inner/Rs. Per Cab|
|Mathura Vrindavan Tour Fare||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days|
|Hachback Or Equivalent||inr 3,294||inr 6,750||inr 9,000|
|Toyota Etios Or Equivalent||inr 3,660||inr 7,500||inr 10,000|
|Innova Or Equivalent||inr 4,392||inr 9,000||inr 12,000|
|Innova Crysta||inr 5,490||inr 11,250||inr 15,000|
|12 Seater Tempo traveller||inr 6,588||inr 13,500||inr 18,000|