Highlights of Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour Package
|Delhi to Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package Details
|Delhi to Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
|Tour Starting From:
|03 Nights / 04 Days
|Haridwar » Rishikesh
|Rs. 10, 999 /- Per Person
After your arrival, you will be taken for a drive to Haridwar. Check-in to the hotel and relax for sometime. Visit Har-ki-Pauri to look at the holy Ganges River Aarti. This is the actual place where the bathing takes place. It has been named as Brahma Kund and the myths often say that it is a place where the nectar can be dissolved within the water of Ganges River. If you wish, you can have a dip and get into the market area. Later, get back to your hotel for night stay.
Our tour representatives will take you for a Haridwar native sight seeing tour. Visit the Daksh Hindu deity Temple, Ananand Mai Ashram, Parad (Mercury) Shivling in Kankhal Region, Mansa Hindu deity and Chandi Devi (by ropeway), Pawan Dham, Maya Devi, Parmarth, Bhuma Niketan, Shanti Kunj, India Mata Mandir and Saptrishi Ashram.
Proceed to Rishikesh that is known for its Ashrams and Ganges River. Visit the Ashrams, and get to know about the Philosophical studies, yoga and meditation. In the evening, get into Triveni and look over the holy Ganges River Aarti. Move back to the hotelyou’re your overnight stay.
Triveni Ghat: Located on the banks of River Ganga, Triveni Ghat is a place where the devotees take holy dips and offer prayers. Devotees take bath in this spot with the assumption that the water has the ability to purify them. Usually, the people offer milk to the river and feed the fish in the dawn. After sunset, lamps are floated on the water to celebrate the Aarthi ceremony. Enjoy your overnight stay in Hotel (Rishikesh)
After your morning breakfast, visit the tourist attractions of Rishikesh. Rishikesh, additionally called the ‘place of sages’ is at the confluence of the Chandrabhaga and the Ganga rivers. In the afternoon, get back to Delhi and move to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Take your breakfast in the morning. Proceed to the old Delhi city and explore great fun. Ensure to visit the Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid. You can also check out Chandni Chowk, spice market and move to the capital city. Visit the Qutub Minar (tallest stone tower in country) imposing India Gate, Rastrapathi Bhawan and Akshardham temple. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure in the evening.
Top Destinations of INDIA
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What is the best time to visit Haridwar and Rishikesh?
- A: The best time to visit is during the months of September to April when the weather is pleasant.
Q: How far is Rishikesh from Haridwar?
- A: Rishikesh is approximately 20 kilometers (12 miles) away from Haridwar.
Q: What are the must-visit attractions in Haridwar?
- A: Some popular attractions include Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, and the Ganga Aarti.
Q: Can we participate in the Ganga Aarti ceremony?
- A: Yes, Ganga Aarti is a mesmerizing ritual performed at Har Ki Pauri, and visitors are welcome to join.
Q: Are there adventure activities available in Rishikesh?
- A: Yes, Rishikesh is known for adventure sports like white-water rafting, trekking, and camping.
Q: Is it safe to take a dip in the Ganges River?
- A: Yes, taking a dip in the Ganges is considered auspicious and generally safe, but it’s advisable to follow local guidelines.
Q: What kind of clothing is recommended for the visit?
- A: Comfortable and modest clothing is recommended, especially if you plan to visit temples. If visiting during winter, carry warm clothing.
Q: Are there vegetarian food options available in Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour Package?
- A: Yes, both cities offer a variety of vegetarian food options, reflecting the cultural preferences of the region.
Q: How can one reach Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour Package from major cities?
- A: Both cities are well-connected by road and rail. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun.
Q: Are there any health precautions to consider during the visit?
- A: It’s advisable to drink bottled or purified water, and carry any necessary medications. Follow basic hygiene practices.
Q: Are there accommodations available near the riverfront?
- A: Yes, there are several hotels and guesthouses located near the riverfront in both Haridwar and Rishikesh.
Q: Can you suggest some offbeat activities in the region?
- A: Explore the Beatles Ashram in Rishikesh, take a cable car to Mansa Devi Temple, or embark on a nature walk in the surrounding hills.