Delhi to Agra
After you arrive at the Delhi International Airport or railway station, you will be picked by the Swan Tours representative will accompany you on a transfer to the first location on the charts that is Agra, the city of Taj Mahal which is one of the greatest ensemble of the Mughal times built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is both a UNESCO World Heritage sites and one of the seven wonders on earth. Moreover, you can also count on the Agra Fort, and Imtad Ud Daulah. Check-in the pre-booked hotel and stay overnight post dinner!
Agra to New Delhi
- All transfers, tours and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees and service tax.
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Tickets
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary / cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.