Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur tour | FREE Dune Bashing Overview
About the Tour:
The land of Maharajas, lakes, grace, emotions, adventure, and vibrancy, Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. “Khamma Ghani”, it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. From the pink hues of Jaipur to the blue houses in Jodhpur, all backed with the golden Thar Desert, the state of Rajasthan will greet you with many colours at every turn.
Duration: 9 Days 8 Nights
Start Point: Jaipur
End Point: Udaipur
Jaipur Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer itinerary | FREE Desert
Upon your arrival in Jaipur, the driver will pick you up from the airport/railway or bus station & take you to the hotel. Once you check in, rest for a while & get ready for sightseeing. Begin with a short stopover at Hawa Mahal & then visit Jantar Mantar, an observatory. Then admire City Palace, the royal residence, followed by a visit to Govind Dev Ji Temple and the local market in the evening. Later, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- The driver will pick you up from airport/railway or bus station and drop you to your prebooked hotel in Jaipur.
- Post check-in you will be taken for a Jaipur sightseeing tour.
- After the sightseeing, you will be dropped back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Begin your Jaipur tour with a short stopover at the iconic Hawa Mahal, known for its unique honeycomb-shaped windows.
- Next, explore the Jantar Mantar observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring ancient astronomical instruments & world’s largest sundial.
- Then, admire the grandeur of the City Palace, the royal residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, showcasing splendid architecture and rich history.
- In the evening, you can go to Govind Dev Ji Temple, a revered Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna for some religious experience.
- Later stroll through the local markets such as the Johri Bazaar or the Tripolia Bazaar, soaking in the city’s vibrant atmosphere & buy souvenirs for your loved ones.
The driver will pick you up from your hotel & take you for heritage city tour of Jaipur. Visit the majestic Amer Fort, witness to wars & royal celebrations. Continue to Jaigarh Fort, boasting one of the largest cannons, & visit Nahargarh Fort, offering stunning city views. Capture the essence of Indian tradition with a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace). Discover the magnificence of Birla Temple, crafted with shimmering white marble. Return back to hotel.
- The driver will pick you up from hotel and take you for heritage city tour of Jaipur.
- Post city tour, the driver will drop you back at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Dive into history by visiting the Amer Fort, which has witnessed a number of wars and royal celebrations and also served as a residence to a number of rulers.
- Next, visit the Jaigarh Fort which houses one of the biggest cannons and the Nahargarh Fort from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city.
- Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal to get some amazing clicks in traditional Indian attire.
- Marvel at the beauty of Birla Temple, made with shimmering white marble and carved with various mythological events.
- Post check-out, the driver will pick you from your hotel and transfer you to Bikaner.
- Later, in afternoon the driver will pick you up from hotel and take you for city tour of Bikaner.
- After city tour, the driver will drop you back at the hotel for an overnight stay in Bikaner.
- Visit Karni Mata Temple, also known as the rat temple which is famous for its thousands of rat inhabitants, considered holy and worshipped by devotees.
- The temple’s architectural beauty and intricate marble carvings add to its allure, drawing visitors from around the world.
- Next, visit the Camel-Breeding farm, Asia’s biggest Camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels.
- In the evening, visit local temples and roam around in the local markets and try world famous bikaneri bhujia.
- Post check-out the driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Jaisalmer for an overnight stay.
- Visit Junagarh Fort also known as Anup Mahal, a multistoried structure orated with wooden ceilings with inlaid mirrors, Italian tiles, and fine lattice windows and balconies
- Marvel at the the grandeur of Gaj Mandir, the exquisite beauty of Sheesh Mahal, the regal charm of Lalgarh Palace, and the cultural treasures showcased at Prachina Museum inside the fort.
- After exploring Bikaner proceed for Jaisalmer.
- Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum, a unique museum has been designed with the view of honoring the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and to highlight their bravery.
- The driver will pick you up from hotel and take you for Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour.
- Post tour, the driver will drop you back at the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
- Visit the Jaisalmer fort, made by unique Golden Lime stone, and known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella.
- Further marvel at the historic heritage havelis like Patwon ki Haveli, adorned with intricate carvings and elegant architecture.
- Marvel at Nathmal-ki-haveli, a unique facade that was skillfully designed by two different brothers resulting in an intriguing blend of artistic styles.
- Admire Salim Singh ki Haveli, featuring an impressive peacock-shaped roof and intricate sandstone carvings, showcasing the artistic brilliance of the bygone era.
- In the evening, proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes where you can experience the spectacular view of sunset amidst the Thar desert.
- Post check-out, the driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Jodhpur.
- After check-in to your pre-booked hotel, the driver will pick you up in late afternoon, and take you for sightseeing tour.
- Post tour, the driver will drop you back at your hotel for an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed for local sightseeing to visit historic places and tourist attractions such as Mehrangarh Fort where you can marvel at the popular Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal.
- Next, you will be visiting the royal cenotaphs in Jaswant Thada, also known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar is a serene and beautiful memorial honoring the Rathore rulers of Marwar, adorned with intricate carvings.
- In the evening, take a stroll around the Umaid Public garden for a relaxing and peaceful end of the day.
- Post check-out the driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Udaipur.
- In the evening, the driver will pick you up from your pre-booked hotel and take you for boat ride in Pichola Lake.
- Post boat ride, the driver will drop you back at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, the last royal palace built by Maharaja Umaid Singh of Rathore Dynasty before the Independence of India.
- After exploring Jodhpur, start your journey towards Udaipur.
- On arrival at Udaipur, check in to the pre-booked hotel and rest for sometime.
- In the evening visit the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view.
- You can also take a boat ride in the lake, during sunset for a more memorable
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you for Udaipur local sightseeing tour.
- After sightseeing, the driver will drop you back at your hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
- Visit the City Palace, admire the architectures with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with colored glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard.
- Further, see the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari, a noble greenhouse bulit for the ladies who went with the princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- You will also be visiting Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Admire the beautiful Gulab Bagh, a lush & historic garden offering a serene escape with its picturesque flora, fountains, and cultural attractions.
- Also, marvel at the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls.
- Post check-out the driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Ajmer.
- In the late afternoon the driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you for local sightseeing tour.
- Post sightseeing, the driver will drop you back at the hotel for an overnight stay in Ajmer.
- Visit Ajmer-e-Sharif Dargah, a Sufi shrine which is believed to be one of the holiest places in Rajasthan. built by the Mughal Emperor Humayun.
- Further, marvel at Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, an ancient mosque, known for its stunning architecture and intricate carvings, offering a glimpse into the rich history and cultural heritage of the region.
- End your tour with a visit to Ana Sagar Lake, a picturesque and serene lake, offering a tranquil escape and scenic views amidst lush surroundings, creating a peaceful oasis for visitors to unwind and relax.
- Post check-out, the driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Jaipur airport/railwaystation/bus stop for your transfer back to home.
Jaipur bikaner jaisalmer jodhpur udaipur 10 days full
Top Destinations of INDIA
jaipur bikaner jaisalmer jodhpur udaipur tour itinerary | FREE Desert Camp Stay Highlights
Visit the World’s Largest Desert Living Fort – Jaisalmer Fort, and listen to the folk-tales by the locals residing in the fort
Sit on the edge of the walls of the Nahargarh Fort and admire the pink city with the sunset overlooking you.
Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
Take blessings from the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple near Sam sand Dunes where it is believed that due to the divine powers present near this temple, defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers’ lives.
Visit Saheliyon Ki Bari and relax at the Marble seat where once Maharaja and Maharani sat in, while you admire the royal and peaceful view.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight/train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple-sharing basis in hotels/camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary